393 Marietta Street NorthWest
About The Event:
The Downtown Jam… Live band jam session and open mic featuring some of our amazingly talented and creative Atlanta musicians playing contemporary jazz, funk, R&B, soul, rock, pop, and more. This is the night where you can sing with the band your favorite song, or capture the creative moment and do an original. Musicians can sit in too. A great night to let some mid-week steam off and get ready for the weekend. The food is delish, full service table seating, two outdoor areas…see you Thursday!! Starting August 8th. HALLOWWEEN Edition Hosted by Kim Cruise!!
First and Third Thursday featured band – RJD BAND
Second and Fourth Thursday featured band – New York Experience
1st Thursday host- Amber Bullock
2nd Thursday host- Candice Lauren
3rd Thursday host- Tabbie Sunshine
4th Thursday host- LaSha Knox
5th Thursday – Special Guest Host
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors, Dinning, and Drinks @ 9pm / Show @ 10pm
$10 At the Door – General Admission
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH, or cashapp. The restaurant accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking – 2 options:
Pay lots on Marietta St
Park in residential neighborhood north of Marietta & Ivan Allen but please be a good neighbor.
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event’s specific ticket rules on Eventbrite; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table.
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.